Sunday, May 24, 2009

Paid by Reelin Cash, Payment Proof!

Great news, I was just paid by Reelin Cash. I have been hesitant to mention their great site in the past because they are kind of new, and I hadn't yet gotten my first payment, but now I am ready to fully endorse them.

The payment is only for $27, but I wanted to test them out before putting a ton of time and effort in to the site. Not to mention that I have been extremely busy with an extremely hectic life, as evident in the lack of blog posts. But I am back. That which hasn't killed me probably won't make me stronger, but it wont stop me from blogging either.

Here is the email that Paypal sent to confirm the payment (Click to see a bigger image).
GPT,Payment Proof,Paypal,Reelin Cash,ReelinCash

And here is my Paypal account statement showing the payment (Click to see a bigger image).
GPT,Payment Proof,Reelin Cash
While I am on the subject, here are a few pieces of info about ReelinCash:

Minimum payout: $15
1st level referral: 20% If you want to help fund this site, sign up through this link.
Paid Offers: Yes
Free Offers: Yes
Shiftcode? Sadly, yes (the only real flaw of the site)
Payout: Paypal, Check, Gift Card (to name a few)
Payout Schedule: Net 35

It is also important to note that Reelin Cash is an international site, and therefore does not report to the IRS. It is still recommended that you report any earnings over $600, but unlike other sites, you do not need to. Whether you report your earnings from Reelin Cash is a personal decision.

Give it a try. I would rate Reelin Cash a 4 out of 5.
Blog Directory