Friday, March 6, 2009

More great GPT sites:

Here are some more choice sites. As a balancing act, try to sign up for a few sites to start out with, but no more than 5 (to start) to avoid spreading your earnings out to the point where it will take a long time to reach minimums for withdrawal. But remember, joining new sites usually gives you access to new offers.

These sites are all sites that I have dealt with and are trustworthy and honorable. They also have some great offers.

1) CashLe:



CashLe is a very worth site. I no longer spend as much time there, but it is still one of my favorites. The offers have a moderate payout, but cashout is daily with a minimum of only $1. They pay by paypal or by by Amazon Gift Card. Offers also seem to credit very quickly. It is definitely worth a shot. You will receive a $1-$2 sign up bonus if you validate your phone number.

2) Monster Pays Cash:



I am just getting started with MonsterPaysCash, but I am loving it. The payout is extremely high and there is no minimum to cashout. The only downside is that payment is not instant. I guess good things come to those that wait. The main advantage to MonsterPaysCash is that it is not a shiftcode based site. Almost all other GPT sites run on shiftcode, so they therefore all have similar offers. MonsterPaysCash does not, meaning that by signing up you are exposing yourself to an entire new array of offers. Give it a shot, and remember, sine this is a new site, the refferal pool is large. Get in quick.

Update: See post above for update on Moster Pays Cash!

These are two more incredible sites. Give them a try! I can personally vouch for both of them being great, but remember... I want YOUR feedback. Please contact me with comments, though, opinions, suggestions, etc. Because my goal is to help GPT newcomers and veterans alike, I want to know what you think. Who better to help people than people.

I am working on a list of GPT tips, both for completing offers, and for getting credit for offers that you have completed. I am also working on a page of tools to help you with your GPT adventure.

Stay tuned for more!
Blog Directory